Brera Bose Connection Cable - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 19-09-15 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Hampshire
Brera Bose Connection Cable

Hi all,

Settling nicely into the Brera S now, and it looks like I'm safe to divert some cash from the "fettling fund" into sorting the sound system.

I fancy fitting a Bose kit which I will source from scrappies, but I have a few questions which I haven't found answers for after quite a bit of searching on the forum.

Firstly, apart from the different rear door setup and tuned sub, are the speakers the same part nos for Brera as 159?

Also, is the connection cable the same for both, and is it already fitted in the car, or will it need to be sourced? The part no would be handy.

Finally, where exactly does the front centre fill speaker fit?

I know people have suggested that the Bose kit isn't that great, but I had one in the GT which did me just fine.

However, if anyone can recommend a setup which is better, and not too costly, I'd appreciate some consolidated advice in one post!!

Oh, one last question - I have the Blaupunkt 10 disc changer and cable from the GT - does anyone have a pic of a dealer installed changer in the Brera boot, so I can see how it was done. I can see a rectangular moulding in the offside rear, but I don't want to cut into it without a view of how it should look.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

If it walks like a Prodrive, and it growls like a Prodrive, then it's a Prodrive

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

bose , brera , cable , connection