Brera 2.2 S Prodrive For Sale
For sale is my 2008 (58) Brera Prodrive in Black.
Unfortunately I haven't owned this car for very long at all, but an impending change in circumstances is causing a reluctant sale... And a switch to diesel.
For anyone who doesn't know, the extras that come with a Prodrive Limited Edition are:
- Lightweight 19" alloy wheels
- 4 piece stainless steel Janspeed exhaust
- Eibach suspension springs and Bilstein dampers
- Brembo brakes with red painted calipers
- Black leather with red stitching
- Red dial backgrounds on the dashboard
The car is currently on 46371 miles, but it's still in use so this will inevitably increase slightly.
The timing chain was replaced at 45120 miles.
The services have taken place at: 1874, 36376, 42538 and 45333 miles. MOT until May 2016. I also have a selection of paperwork for other bits and bobs that have been done over recent years.
The car is in really good condition throughout (just a scuff to the NSF alloy and a cosmetic paint chip on the OSF bumper come to mind).
I am not in a mad rush to sell, but will consider reasonable offers. Any questions please feel free to ask.