New Brera Owner - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 05-07-15 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Cambridgeshire

Member car:

Brera 2.2

New Brera Owner

After a month and a half of looking ( and five years of dreaming ) I am now the proud owner of a metallic black 2.2 Brera. I definitely paid enough for it (£8000) 57 plate, but with 53000 miles 7 service stamps and immaculate, and I mean immaculate bodywork and new tyres I don't feel too bad.

Anyway loving the car, the build quality and materials are fantastic and it certainly has plenty of grunt! Really, really improved.

There is no history of a cam chain change am I kidding myself in thinking that I wont be needing a cam chain within the next 5000 miles? It shouldn't be too much of a big deal as I've already checked and it will be covered by my 12 month warranty.

I have two issues on the car that will need sorting, I have a rear lamp full of condensation, from the forum i see its a common issue i think i will buy a new unit and swap it out. The other issue is the passenger window lets out a click noise as it drops down and returns back in its seal. Any ideas? It functions fine but just doesnt sound right.

Blown away by the car so far i feel very lucky to be driving it!

Thanks to all who helped or offered there's for sale to me.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

brera , owner