First Brera problems - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 02-07-07 Thread Starter
First Brera problems

I've done about 2000 km in my 2.2 Brera and it's great! But there are few problems I'm not happy with.

1. Engine starts after second try - it happens only in the morning. I thought that the bad fuel quality was the reason. Dealer changed the spark plugs, but desease remains.
2. The air condition inside the central armrest doesn't work. Dealer told me that the problem can only be solved by taking the whole front panel off. It means that after the air-conditioned food box is repaired, I'll get a cricket choir inside the panel.

Maybe someone had the similar problems?
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
Re: First Brera problems

Maybe someone had the similar problems?[/QUOTE]

1 Haven't had a problem starting the car at all. Could it be the fuel in Moscow? It wants at least RON 95 unleaded. I only use petrol from Shell, or BP if there is no Shell, but never supermarket petrol. I don't know if you can get Shell in Moscow, but if you can, then use it.

2 I try not to use the aircon much as it is bad for mileage (it's not hot here yet). I've never noticed the central console being really cold, only slightly cold, but maybe that's because I don't use the air con much. Maybe a good idea to avoid unnecessary work? Then again they should be able to seal it up properly.

Brat Pack no.8

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

brera , problems