My 159 seems to be getting worse with regards to the Italian electronics, with the following now happening around once every 4-6 weeks:
1) Intermittent locking - I usually just insert my key briefly, close the door and it works.
2) Intermittent unlocking, have to manually unlock / lock the car and insert keyfob for it to work again.
3) The boot release on my keyfob has never, ever worked. Never been able to fix it so I can only access the boot by opening the door and pressing the roof switch. You just get used to it and forget it actually has a boot release switch on the fob!
4) More frequently now, I'll unlock the car and boot will also open, but I won't realise. So ill get in, drive off and then be told the boot is randomly open!
Sometimes the boot opens when I lock the car, so the boot could be open overnight unless I check it after locking
5) Had something about DPF regeneration required. This only appeared twice and hasn't come back since (I started a thread on this.
6) Once had something about the Hill hold not available, and something about the ABS too. Not seen these again.
I've tried removing & recharging the battery overnight, changing the "independent boot unlocking" setting, (which just seems to disable the interior switch entirely, making access to the boot impossible unless I flap the rear seats down!)
Anyone got any ideas?