p10 , p11 error codes - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 10-02-15 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Central Macedonia
p10 , p11 error codes

Hi all,
I know that there are alot of similar threads but i still have some questions about those error codes..
I keep getting these errors and i tried going to a new to me mechanic since i am , for the time being , far away from home..
he told me that those errors come from the two small sencor which are on the right as we look at the engine , the one on the inner side of the engine bay being the outlet , and also the two other "sensors" which have to do something with the oil on the left side of the engine...
He told me that i have to replace all of them to make everything work back to normal again..
What i get from the car is no loss of power, no smoke, but only the annoying warning error singnal on my dashboard every now and then...
Now i did some research and it said that p0010 "camshaft position (CMP) actuator,intake/left/front bank1 -circuit malfunction" and p0011"camshaft position (CMP)intake/left/front bank1 -timing over -advanced/system performance" have in common the CMP intake Actuator...
Which is that? how do i locate it? do i have to change, first of all, that and see how it goes?

Please if anyone can help for if i go with the word of that mechanic i have to ask for a loan , on the money side of the problem, and he is going to charge me so much i think, since i am a stranger, that i will need to take so much money that i m gonna have to apply to wednesdays' eurogroup .( I am greek and seems that everybody is talking about that!!!!)

Thank you in advance.....
Alfa romeo 159 1.9 jts 2007model
Thessaloniki greece

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

codes , error , p10 , p11