Burnt electrics smell in Brera
Last weekend I fitted a Yatour digital music changer into the Brera - same set up as the Denison / Xcarlink ones, & also replaced the pollen filter at the same time. Twice since then I've had a brief pungent smell of burned electrics, like when you short a wire out, once on Sunday night & again today. I've popped the stereo back out again at lunchtime, but no sign or smell of anything out of place there, but I'm a bit concerned as something is clearly arcing somewhere.
I'll take the cover off inside the glovebox again at the weekend & check behind there - but I can't remember seeing any wires there which could have been dislodged other than the switch for the glovebox light, which is working fine, & I can't see where that could arc to.
There's no other indication of anything wrong - no flicker of lights or blip in the music, just the occasional sharp burning smell.
Anyone have any ideas what it could be?
Is there any other wiring which I might have caused to do this?