But I can connect to my engine system... In this column by the engine stays just KL ELM OBDKey
Lets say in Body Computer stays just ELM OBDKey what does that mean? Is there any difference?
Also I connected to every pin one wire on my ELM327 and if I was green, yellow, red or purple connection i just connect right wires... But even there still nothing on my multiecuscan..
I found this on the forum...
01. K-line ABS (ARS, ESP, TSR)
02. future use
03. K-line Airbag
06. B-CAN B-line
07. K-line Motor Management
08. K-line NetworkBodyComputer
09. K-line Stuurbekrachtiging/Power steering
10. future use
12. K-line CruiseControl & Koplampen/headlights
13. K-line BandenSpanning/tyre pressure
14. B-CAN A-line
15. L-line NetworkBodyComputer
16. Voeding + 12Volt
So I connected pin 7 to the pin 8,9 and 11... But this pin 15 on L-line confuses me :/?