9200 Miles so far in my 2.2.
1. Rocking drivers seat
2. Squeek in drivers seat
3. Wind Noise from passenger window when over 70mph or so
4. Alam goes off now and again (standard problem that everyone has)
5. Multichanger in boot skips CD's
6. Drivers Door rattle (intermintent)
7. Rear wiper arm loose
8. Passengers window does not close up (rare but has happined twice)
9. Bodywork in front of rare wheels just below the plastic guards is now starting to go white from paint loss from stone chipping. This is a pain in the ass and shows how thin the painwork must be.
10. I would also agree that the read bumber painwork is not as good or glossy as the rest of the car.
Other that than its perfect
Having said that I do love the Brera ..... still ..... after all that it still makes me smile when I drive, I just wish it had more power.
Does anyone know if there is a chip or other power upgrade for the 2.2 petrol?