Owner of an 08 210bhp Brera, dream car, nightmare ever since owning it!
Currently is having numerous problems
1. Taking 5-10 attempts to start, will turn over but just not fire up
2. Once running revs are bouncing on idle
3. When on a run the car is hesitant and tries to cut out
4. Enters limp mode quite frequently (engine tone changes and strong chemical smell during this - assume its dpf block??)
5. Smokes like a steam train (white smoke)
Since owning in March 13 have had cambelt and water pump replaced, full service done, EGR & Airflow replaced. Also just had regen carried out which seen embers flying out the exhaust
It's only since these upgrades that problems have started. Much worse since warm weather kicked in
Any thoughts or pointers before I get abused by main dealer!!