A week ago I set about on a mission to repair the broken catch on the 159, you know the black plastic lever that snaps as soon as you look at it.
All went well , wiring disconnected, nuts off (none dropped !) catch in hand I set off to the greatest man invention to date "The Shed" her indoors gave me her usual words of wisdom whenever I venture there "Be Careful", oh how that was going to be useful advice.
Ten long minutes later, blood poured out of my hand, Catch, Drill, Snap you get the drift, turns out the rivet holding the broken plastic piece is hardened and what was left of the drill bit then embeded its self in said hand. End of play for a while - An ensuing trip to A & E and a tetnus jab saw to that for a few days.
Undefeated I returned to the problem and finally the rivet was out, I then set about hand crafting a replacement from finest aluminium (or a scrap I had lying around) turns out its not that difficult to make one. The replacement is bolted on, all I did was drill through to the catch body and bolt through the drilled out rivet hole - simple really.