Seat issues! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 12-07-14 Thread Starter
County: Cambridgeshire

Member car:

Brera 2.2 JTS SV

Seat issues!

Hi everyone!

I wonder if you can help me

Recently had my car in a body shop and got it back today, they did a great job on the scuff that someone made on my Brera but they seemed to have broken my seat whilst doing so.

I've not had the rocking issue that many of you talk of but now the seat wont lean up or do with the electric motor. Ive popped of the protective plastic cover and can see that on the passenger side the motor is moving round and that moves the seat but on the drivers side theres a lot of noise and no movement. Its no become a massage chair!!!

It was completely fine before I took it in so I went up to ask whats going on but naturally they are denying responsiblity saying that they havent touched it- but the seat was pushed back to the last slat on the floor rails so I can't see how they've ruined my perfectly working seat.

Has anyone had this issue before or know of anyone who has had this issue? or any knowledge of how to fix this?

I can provide pics if needed!

Real shame as its in mint condition otherwise and I was hoping to put it on the market to sell also!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

brera , broken , issues , lean , seat