Hope i've interpreted the new rules correctly and this is posted in the right place!
Alfa Romeo 159 Lusso 1.9Jtdm Diesel with only 60k miles and full Alfa Service History. Recently had the important Cambelt/waterpump/idlers changed and a full service.
This is a truly lovely car with hardly a mark on it and no know faults at all, only for sale as I had 4 estate cars before the alfa and have gone back to another estate car now.
Private Plate now removed, back on its original '09 registration.
Very high Spec including the following features
1. Full Colour SatNav with postcode search
2. Full Black Leather Recaro Style interior
3. Full Ipod integration with control of all features from the stereo (The best Ipod control I've seen from a car headunit)
4. Bluetooth Phone Integration
5. Hill Start Control
6. Electric Folding/heated/adjustable mirrors
7. Electric Windows x 4
8. Dual Zone fully automatic Climate Control
9. Cruise Control
10. Parking Sensors
11. Automatic Wipers
12. Automatic Lights
13 3 x Remote Keyfobs (£250 each from alfa!)
Drives faultlessly and benefits from the following.
1. Full Alfa Romeo main dealer Service History
2. Full Service, Cambelt change including idlers and Waterpump @ 50k miles (Alfa main dealer)
3. Troublesome DPF Removed and Re-mapped for economy by Alfa main dealer (More power available and I've averaged 4mpg extra since done)
4. New MOT, Taxed until end of July
5. 4 x Nearly new Tyres
As stated above, I'm loath to sell the alfa as it's been a real pleasure to own, but I carry a lot of tools/parts for work and this just isn't big enough for the job. I've now replaced it with a 5 series estate so I'm in no hurry to sell and won't accept silly offers.
Your very welcome to come and view / test the Alfa at anytime, please call Simon on 07722 614145 to arrange.
Price is £6450 ono