seriously its so easy. take it out for a week and see if you like it . if you dont just put it back in!
1) remove the sun visors ( star shaped allen keys required)
2) remove the centre overhead panel and un clip electrical connectors ( terminal screw driver to release springs)
3) un pop the windscreen pillar trim
4) put the rear seats down and take out the parcel shelf .Remove the 2 rear plastic trims that the parcel shelf rest on .
5) Run you finger or a large flat bladed screw driver round the door and roof rubbers to expose the edges of the roof.
6) Pull the head lining down wards at each side to release the 6 push clips( 3 each side) that hold the roof up
7) Push the front seats forward and fold down
8) Pull the lining out the boot and bend the side edges down and wiggle a bit .
9) have a cup of tea and admire you handy work and how clever you are
10) Then if you are going to keep it . mark out the apature in the head lining with rounded corners ( draw round a bean tin!!) . cut with a sharpe blade . Buy some edging strip from Hobbycraft to make it look neat .
11) Make a neat butt joint at the rear of the panel and glue eding strip together .
12) stuff the headlining back in .
13) Go to the beach!