Finally got me a Brera! :-D - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 11-05-14 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Warwickshire
Finally got me a Brera! :-D

It's happened. After looking at them years back I came to the sad conclusion that I couldn't afford one - so went for a '53 plate 156 instead. Lovely car and kept me busy (replaced two driveshats, two droplinks, two lower wishbones and two handbrake cables), but finally I've done it and got a Brera.

Bought a Black 2.4 JTD yesterday with fantastic 18'' Anthracite horseshoe alloys and red calipers. Looks mint and is just a fantastic place to be (I do keep wanting to get out to look at it again though which is a tad problematic!). Within the month I'm also getting Motormech to remove hollow DPF and remap it so can't wait.

One small question - has anyone come across the electric mirrors folding in to far? The driver's one folds in to the stage where it touches the door frame, and as a result both have small spots where the paint has chipped off. Can this be fixed somehow?

Look forward to attending some more (one ever attended one) West Midland meets soon so might see some of you around soon!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

brera , finally