Maybe your jealous as you have a 1998 spider
WTF? I had the black Spider long before the 939s and its still here now.
This is a courtesy heads up to fellow forum members, no need to try and be clever.
Alfa took it back off me and replaced FoC with a new facelift which was perfect.
I loved my 2nd 939 and only got rid to fund a house deposit
This red one was the 5th off the production line in RHD and was just a complete shambles.
From memory (distant!):
- Paint falling off (diagnosed as over-baked in production)
- Clutch pedal regularly going to the floor
- Hood frame twisted
- Steering rack knackered
- Injectors faulty
- EGR faulty
- Constantly doing DPF regens
- Poor alignment causing the inside of the tyres to wear within 5k miles
- Random cabin rattles and shakes
- Aircon for the arm rest not connected and never fixed
- Brakes constantly squeaking
- more I cant remember....
That was on a new car with less than 15k mway miles on the clock.
Still, it looked good