159 Sportwagon for sale soon - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 07-02-14 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Somerset
159 Sportwagon for sale soon

Just a heads up if anyone's looking to buy a really nice SW I will have one for sale in a couple of weeks.

My company pay me an allowance but the rules state 5 year old limit and mine will be 5 next week. I will post an ad when I am ready to sell but I'm currently waiting for a retention certificate so can't just yet.

For info it's a 1.9 Lusso and just hit 70k miles the other day. I had it MOTd last week and no issues at all. Dpf has been hollowed out but emissions test was easily passed. Cambelt and water pump was done at around 56k iirc and I have a full service record for more than recommended services. It's been a fantastic car for me and I would really like to sell to someone that will appreciate it and look after it like I have, hence the post on here.

Oh, it's Stromboli grey with black leather interior and wheels have not been curbed. Apart from a few inevitable stone chips it really does look immaculate inside and out.

I will be advertising for around £7.2k but will accept £7k.

Any questions please ask. Hopefully I havent broken any rules with this post!!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

159 , sale , sportwagon