Eibach springs - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 01-01-14 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Auckland

Member car:

1998 2.5 24v 156

Eibach springs

So I'm way down in little old New Zealand and ordered some springs for gazella and after much mucking about and them being total crap I finally had the springs turn up 2 days ago. So it was a pro kit ofr my 2.2 jts and well when I first looked and compared to the standard springs they do appear to have a vastly higher spring rate and where fairly shorter side by side. So yesterday was NY day so only managed to get the rear in and went for a quick spin around the block to let them settle a bit and well the car almost barely seems any lower then on standard (non Ti) springs. where I was expecting at least 25mm of the 30-35mm with a little more to come when they wear in.
So im wondering due to the greatly larger spring diameter n firmness of the ride could I have the 2.4D or 3.2 springs instead..
only number is the one on the spring which is 111000501va Ill try to find more info but some help would be great.
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Noord Holland
Takes some time settling. When I lowered my former 147, it took about a day or 3 of freeway driving before it dropped to 25-30mm. Realigned the car after that.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

eibach , springs