Was just at the dealer to have them check out a problem with excessive wind noise (the car has a problem, not me
). Anyway seems they will fix it, but I also picked up a leaflet about the official 159 accessories. Most interesting ones:
* new design (5x2 crossed with another 5x2) 17" alloys 744,15 EUR
* alu pedal set 84,7 EUR
* alu foot rest 72,6 EUR
* decorative end piece for the exhaust 84,7 EUR
* floor mats with 159 silver plaque beige/black/grey 60,5 EUR
* rubber floor mats 72,6 EUR (let me just say: eugh)
* fluorescent/alu door sill protectors all-round 242 EUR
* sill protectors front/back only 121 EUR
* mudflaps (I think, description in Dutch is strange) 48,4 EUR
* side protectors 96,8 EUR
And a bunch of roof racks, roof boxes, boot nets & cleaning products.
I have the floor mats and must say I like them a lot, eventhough the mechanism for fixing them to the floor isn't foolproof. I never get them loose, but every time my wife drives the car I have to re-attach them.
I'm going to wait another month or so, but am seriously considering to get the alu pedals and exhaust end piece. Both look pretty nice IMO. One of those boot nets is also looking particularily handy