Disputing goodwill contributions - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 14-10-13 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: -
Disputing goodwill contributions

My Alfa is about 6 months out of warranty and I noticed rust bubbling around the push-type rear boot badge. It seems as though force involved in pressing the button has caused the back of the badge to damage the paint and allow water to quietly enter and cause rust. Dealer had photos taken and made a goodwill claim with Alfa. Alfa got back to the dealer and offered 50 % goodwill contribution. The dealer passed on the is information to me and provided me with the number for Alfa customer services in Italy where I could dispute the offer if I wasn't happy. Contacted Alfa Italy on the number today and got absolutely nowhere. Basically, customer services told me take it or leave it and that there is no avenue for dispute as Alfa Head Office would not be interested. HAs anyone managed to dispute a goodwill offer and if so how was the dispute carried out? Ayone have a contact email/address for the head office?

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

contributions , disputing , goodwill