Following all he threads relating to the new Brera it would appear that there is a definate love it/hate it devide opening. Obviously those Itilian engineers and designers have managed to somehow include their own, Itilian passion in the very heart of the car.
Some people are willing to sell their family at the very sight of it and others would rather have an Astra
It is nothing if not controversal.
Can we have any polls on this forum, if so lets get one started for the Brera as follows.
What is your opinion of the new Brera
1. I'd sell the family for one, its life itself.
2. It's the most beatuful Alfa to date, hmmmm.
3. It's got some good points but im not convinced.
4. I'd rather keep my current Alfa or change to an Astra.
5. I'd accept it as a loan car when my Alfa is being serviced, but thats the only way you will see me in one.
6. The only way you will see me in one is if it is used as a herse and Im dead.
Or something like that