I just popped into my local dealer today to get some wipers and ask about if you can get roof bars for the GT (but you can't).
Anyway, I saw a 159 in silver outside and in the showroom there was a black one. Here is my opinion on how good / bad the car looks/feels.
- The door handles (like the Brera) seem a real backward step. They are made of plastic and yet the GT, 147, and 156 have lovely chunky solid aluminium handled.
- The doors do not seem to make that much of a 'thud' when you shut them - not as good as my 147 imo
- No front tweeters (unless the fronts are coaxial)
- Surprised to see such small amounts of legroom in the back - its suppose to be bigger than the 156
- The seats were of a similar material to alfa tex currently used, in beige and they felt comfy and supportive
- Dash well laid out with nice materials and finish
- Its an Alfa!
- The floor seems very high, so you feel like your in a sports car (but your not??) - why is it so high????
- Do the rear seats fold down?
Overall I liked it, but I think its a bit too big and old manish for me - maybe when I am in my 30's it might appeal to me more.