159 3rd year warranty - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 15-06-13 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member
159 3rd year warranty

Hello chaps

Can anyone tell me what the 3rd year warranty is on recent 159s? We're looking for a Sportwagon that's under warranty but I'm not clear on whether the 3rd year is an Alfa warranty, an Alfa dealer network warranty, or a dealer specific warranty.

We may have to buy from a dealer far away and get the car warranty and service work done at HWM near us.

I trust opinions on here more than anywhere else so please tell me what you know
Sponsored Links
AO Member

Member car:

3 series (sorry)

If its the actual alfa 3rd year warranty it is through car care which administers the uk dealer network warranty. It's not specific to any dealers and can be used anywhere vat registered, but easiest at an authorised Alfa repair agent. In my opinion and experience it was the best warranty product I have experienced and extended it to cover a forth year. Various claims paid out including full inlet/ manifold work done etc plus various other bits with no quibble at all. No doubt there will be contrasting opinions but my repair agent advised me it was the best they deal with and they are not a selling dealer of Alfa but of many other Marques so are well placed to say.
Be mindful the warranty must be transferred to you via any dealer or via the forms in the service book otherwise its invalid. Also be mindful of dealers selling an alternative and passing it off as the original warranty for an inferior product.
Hope this helps

Roads??......Where were going we don't need...Roads!!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

159 , 3rd , warranty , year