159, Brera & 946 spotted Thread - Page 28 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 91Likes

AO Silver Member

County: Cheshire

Member car:

159 & 156 S/W

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMBRERA View Post
Don't worrie i've seen many others on the roads around Manchester driving about & they give a coy i'm adjusting my volume button so i didn't noticed you, even though you stand out like a sore thumb. So i don't report any sightings anymore.
You're right of course but I'll continue to 'out' the miserable gits in the hope that they are on here and realise what a tool they are
IAMBRERA likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

County: -
Hi.. iv recently bought an alfa romeo 156 twin spark 2.0 lusso.. i was wondering if anyone could possibly help me with some information or advice on how to replace the alternator.. it is at the very bottom of the car.. it is also my first car and the chassis bolts are rusted.. the mechanic said he is unable to go under it as he doesn't want to disturb the chassis.. he said its a hard job
..really worrying times hoping you can help me.. oh yeah this car thing is totally.new to me lol

County: Kent
Brera action on BBC's The Interceptor

Lots of Black Brera to see on 'The Interceptor'
Main character drives one.
Watching it on iplayer.
Danman likes this.
AO Silver Member

County: Saint Ann Parish

Member car:

SV JTS 24V V6 Q4

Went to Morrisons in Chadderton Oldham a couple of days ago, when i came out some dude was walking around my car then stopped looking at the front end. Turns out it was just a man admiring the Brera & he thought it was a really nice colour in Blue. He also said he saw a red one also parked their last week.
I saw that one today with TBi black alloys parked in Morrisons in a couldn't care less parking bay ( not somewhere i would park. I worrie about parking dings ) And a black Spider with a manky hood & a smashed in passenger door, also parked without regaurds for it's own safty. That was Cheetham hill retail Park. ( The Fort i think it's called ). Probably a couple of misery guts not on here anyway.
AO Silver Member

County: Hertfordshire
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMBRERA View Post
Turns out it was just a man admiring the Brera & he thought it was a really nice colour in Blue..
Id never seen the appeal of your blue Brera, but I'd never seen one in the flesh until yesterday. One was following me near Duxford and I couldn't stop looking at the damn thing in my rear view mirror, absolutely stunning and not at all lairy like I used to think. There's something really special about Breras in real life, photos rarely do it justice.
Good choice on the blue!
IAMBRERA likes this.
AO Silver Member

County: Neath Port Talbot
i like the 147 in blue aswell
AO Silver Member

County: Lancashire
Atlantico blue GT Cloverleafs look fantastic IMHO also
AO Silver Member

Member car:

SV JTS 24V V6 Q4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcooker View Post
Id never seen the appeal of your blue Brera, but I'd never seen one in the flesh until yesterday. One was following me near Duxford and I couldn't stop looking at the damn thing in my rear view mirror, absolutely stunning and not at all lairy like I used to think. There's something really special about Breras in real life, photos rarely do it justice.
Good choice on the blue!
If you detail them well enough when cleaning they're as good as 8C red with the sun on them. They have a two tone colour blue, sometimes even a bit of green jumps out in the flake. The bloke even said when you think of Alfa Romeo you just normally see red ones, but that colour on that car really looks the part. I'm getting comments quite a lot lately. Some bloke in Stockport was all over it in a petrol station. He ask is it a 3ltr V6? I told him it's got a 3.2 V6. He said you got to get an Alfa with a V6. It needs to go the way it looks. I agreed with a smile
alfa 4 ever likes this.
AO Member

County: United Kingdom
Garage

Member car:

159 SW Ti 2.4

Spotted two today:

1 burgundy Lusso (I think) lowered with gunmetal finish cloverleaf alloys at the Tesco's roundabout in Andover. Didn't wave but we we clearly eyballing each other as he watched me go around the roundabout!

1 silver Ti Saloon, going the other way as I was sat in traffic outside of Reading around 5pm. Again, we were both rubbernecking each other!

Anyone that's on here?
AO Member

County: Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norph View Post
Spotted two today:

1 burgundy Lusso (I think) lowered with gunmetal finish cloverleaf alloys at the Tesco's roundabout in Andover. Didn't wave but we we clearly eyballing each other as he watched me go around the roundabout!

1 silver Ti Saloon, going the other way as I was sat in traffic outside of Reading around 5pm. Again, we were both rubbernecking each other!

Anyone that's on here?
Spotted navy blue Brera in Tesco's car park Burseldon. Parked my white Giulietta in neighbouring bay. Also thought I saw a few Breras in Bitterne pub thornhill park road.
Club Member
Membro Premio

County: Berkshire
Garage
In the half light this evening (sixish and drizzle) I was flashed by (I think) a red 159 SW on the Tilehurst Road, Reading when I was turning into Cranberry Road. I apologise for the lack of acknowledgement, but I was mid maneuver!
In the same vein, I failed to acknowledge a black 159 also on the way home tonight and I realise why we don't get flashes and waves...
... I was too busy admiring the car!
Ian Durrant likes this.
AO Member

County: Berkshire

Member car:

2.4JTDM 159Ti SW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anupanu View Post
In the half light this evening (sixish and drizzle) I was flashed by (I think) a red 159 SW on the Tilehurst Road, Reading when I was turning into Cranberry Road. I apologise for the lack of acknowledgement, but I was mid maneuver!
In the same vein, I failed to acknowledge a black 159 also on the way home tonight and I realise why we don't get flashes and waves...
... I was too busy admiring the car!
Apology accepted mate! We must stop meeting there!
AO Member

County: East Sussex
Garage
I never get spotted. I think the is a shortage of Alfa owners in the
Hastings/East Sussex area! On the plus side, i have only seen one other
159 around hear so maybe i am a trend setter!!!

County: -
Hi,

I've spotted a few different Alfas around Littleborough/Rochdale and surrounding areas. I do wave or give the thumps up but I just seem to get blanked. However driving past Hollingworth Lake last night I saw an Alfa in fact my mind eyes was elsewhere and if it was not for my partner saying look an Alfa the guy is gesturing at you I would not have been able to acknowledge him. Not that she cares she just thinks its funny that we do that.
AO Silver Member

County: Greater Manchester
I got my first ever flash from a what looked like a lovely metallic blue Brera near the brekkie meet at Bashall Barn near Clitheroe around 10:30 am today.
AO Member

County: -uk
Seen a few lately in and around Ambleside and Surrounding area, saw a blue 159sw yesterday a black 159 and a red 159sw this morning been trying to get a flash or a wave in but been a bit slow
AO Silver Member

County: Wrexham
Garage
Silver 159 pulled up alongside me in my spider in queensferry this afternoon...
AO Member

County: Bergamo
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfadisiac View Post
Silver 159 pulled up alongside me in my spider in queensferry this afternoon...
White spider on 59 plate at the Alfa museum Arese today. Oh and of course my spider....
AO Member

County: Swansea

Member car:

159 Ti 1.9 JTDM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfa 4 ever View Post
saw a lovely 159 ti in swansea this morning
What colour would that have been?
AO Member

County: West Midlands

Member car:

Brera 3.2 OEM+

Squadrone Rosso I was behind your car today, sounded nice! J43 roundabout at 5.10 ish. I was In a non Alfa.
AO Member

County: -norfolk
got my first acknowledgement 2 days ago at the esso garage in sheringham , I,d just filled up when I returned to the car there was a grey brera behind me waiting for my pump .
AO Member

County: Essex

Member car:

Brera S

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilift View Post
got my first acknowledgement 2 days ago at the esso garage in sheringham , I,d just filled up when I returned to the car there was a grey brera behind me waiting for my pump .
If you were the 159 ti wagon, guilty as charged
AO Silver Member

Member car:

SV JTS 24V V6 Q4

Don't think the owner of the Misano Blue Brera is on here that i seen on Droylsden Rd today, but it was nice to see a mirror image of my own car coming toward me. I don't normally flash other cars unless i'm thanking them or letting one go, couldn't see the face of the driver with the rain today just made out the hand wave. And yesterday a silver 159 about 12:40 ready to hit the M60, but still on Broadway
AO Member

County: Hampshire

Member car:

159 ti 2.0JTDm

Followed for a while by a Stromboli 159 on the M4 this evening - hello!
Waved a lady in a white Spider on on the A33, and flashed a guy in a nice GTV near Basingstoke
AO Silver Member

Member car:

SV JTS 24V V6 Q4

On my way to B&Q for Tile adhesive about 20:20pm saw a Silver Brera on Broadway gave a flash & got a huge wave from the driver out of the side window also one off the passenger too. They must be on here very enthusiastic not to be

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

Tags
159 , 946 , brera , spotted , thread