I'm two weeks into using Rhino now, both weeks about 350 miles on A/B roads. My thoughts so far are...
• Noticeably Increases Engine Power & Performance - Slightly, does seem to pull a bit harder from lower down the revs but I could not claim this to be noticeable
• Improves Fuel Economy by up to 10% - Typically I average 33.5 mpg to and from work currently at 34.7 mpg for the 2 weeks... near a 3.5% improvement for the trial
• Injector Cleaner and Fuel System Lubricator - Prolongs Engine Life – Defiantly improved the engine noise and greatly improved my historic lumpy start, normally once starting the engine from cold it would cough and splutter until I revved it for 10 seconds or so.... now it starts straight away and ticks over nicely
• Reduces Emissions Drastically – Can’t judge
• Removes Water from Fuel - Can’t judge
• Stabilises Fuel Throughout the Year - Can’t judge
• Suitable for Biofuels and Diesel - Can’t judge, I run on standard Shell diesel
• Suitable for ALL Diesel Engines – So far
• Diesel Rhino WILL save you money. – Yep, so far it does seem to
I will continue to use until the bottle runs out, I am away over Easter so will give the car a good long run and expect greater improvements...
One draw-back... I am sure it is me but the bottle is a right pain to use... There is this self measuring cup on the top that is fine to fill for the first time but once the bottle is half empty etc using the cup is impossible... I just have to squirt in the tank without being a precise as I would like to be.