159 water leak!!!!help!!!!! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 13-01-13 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Devon

Member car:

159 water leak!!!!help!!!!!

ok i know there are lots of posts on this but i am still having issues and am wondering if i am missing something???? situation as stands is- drivers footwell wet,passenger footwell wet,passenger rear footwell wet,drivers rear footwell dry? have dismantled scuttle area today drains are clear and no obvious sign of water going into cabin. have checked around all four doors - drivers side no sign of leak on either door-passenger side rear leaking over sill onto carpet -passenger side front small dribble over sill..ok so i can understand passenger side being wet as car is parked nose down so any water leaking in will travel forward however car is v wet and i dont think the amount coming in is enough??? also how would this water travel to drivers footwell??? i know the aircon pipe is an issue but i dont use the ac and also this has only happened recently in the bad weather also the car is an 06 so if the pipe was disconnected this would have emerged before????
sorry for long post just wanted to make the situation clear i need this sorting as its driving me mad and my wife is giving me grief as she thinks i have bought a lemon!!! only had the car since nov and we have numerous issues .....ps checked the carpets were dry the day i bought it and they were ok..thanks for any help

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

159 , leakhelp , water