Need a phone holder for nav - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 02-12-12 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: -
Need a phone holder for nav

I bought an air vent phone holder so that I could use my mobile phone for navigation. However, it didn't work out well as the holder didn't grip the vent securely so fell off all the time.

Hence, i'm on the lookout for another phone holder that will do the job a lot better and stay securely fixed to the car. Any recommendations? I don't want to drill holes in the dashboard!
Sponsored Links
County: Greater London

Member car:

Brera 2.2 JTS SV

Hi evoke

I just bought a Brodit Proclip and mount for my phone (loads on Amazon and eBay) and it works really well, is mega easy to install and doesn't involve any drilling. It just clips into place. Cool design.
AO Silver Member
County: Greater Manchester

Member car:

Brera 2.0 Jtdm

Another vote for the Brodit. It wasn't brilliant on my old GT but is a really secure fit on my Brera. I've got the one which clips above the centre console ventilation as opposed to the ones low down on the centre console. You buy a Brodit clip for the car and then one for your device and screw the two together.

The car specific parts are about 15 -20 each depending where you get them from and the device specific ones are from 10 up to over 60 depending on the phone/satnav/mp3 player being used and the functionality you want from the holder.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

holder , nav , phone