159 Bluetooth and Samsung Galaxy mini - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
159 Bluetooth and Samsung Galaxy mini

I have a Samsung Galaxy Mini which is linked via Blue and Me and it works perfect...except got the fact that people can't hear me very clearly, even when stationary.

I can hear them perfectly fine but it sounds like there is a mic level issue. I used to use it on some crappy old Samsung phones in the past and the mic was OK although not brilliant.
Can anyone tell me whats wrong with it please? I've tried the external volume in the menu to no avail. Are there any other settings anywhere???

Thanks in advance,

Sponsored Links
There are no settings that I'm aware of. The microphone on 159s and Breras is semi-directional and is set for LHD cars - that is, it points at the passenger. One or two owners have opened up the roof console and turned the microphone the other way and glued it in place for RHD, with a marginal improvement. There is an old "how to" somewhere on the forum from a guy who owned a Brera.
AO Member
County: Tipperary
For some reason the mic is just a bit static-ey. When you are driving it tends to pick up a lot of "car noise" too. Read some threads on putting in new microphones too. Have an aul search there.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

159 , bluetooth , galaxy , mini , samsung