Found a well equipped 159 in a nearby breaker, so took quite a good amount of things for mine and assembled them:
- Cruise control lever and lower cover, now working like a charm, although I still have to activate the light and message with FiatEcuScan!
- Left side dash air vent, mine was a bit marked
- Right side door pull/window switch, mine was a bit deteriorated
- Front door sills, mine were black plastic, so I fitted these two with the "Alfa Romeo" metal logo in quite good condition.
- Driver's shade, mine didn't have mirror and light, now it does ;-)
- Rear "159" and "JTDm" logo, mine didn't have them
All this for 60 euro, so quite happy!