I did do my discs last year, so this is not a permanent solution, but- Used a rust removal brush on my drill, get down to the bare iron and do the vented bit around the circumference. I used some Hammerite rust converter on the vented bit as it gets pretty pitted with rust there. I mask most of the disc surface off, but let the pad cut a nice neat line when driving. Then just some high temp silver paint from autopaint in St helens, website jobby.
My GT's discs have lasted a lot longer, but that does a 20th of the miles the 159 does, so obviously doesn't get the salt, pad material etc sitting on the paint.
Doesn't take long, just a day inc rust converter and paint drying and it looks so much cleaner. Other option is to get some Mtec discs that are pre coated, but I'll wait til I need new discs.
GT 3.2 V6 - Q2, KONI FSD & EIBACH PROKIT, GTA REMAP, MICHELLIN PS3's, BMC CDA
159 SW 2.4JTDM TI - ALFATUNED, WIZARD BACK BOXES, KW V3 COILOVERS, NOKIAN WR A3/MICHELLIN PS3, PCA DYNAMICS ALIGNMENT.