AutoExpress photoshoot - Spider 2007 - 2011 generation - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 20-07-12 Thread Starter
County: -

Member car:

AutoExpress photoshoot - Spider 2007 - 2011 generation

I'm sorry if I've broken a couple of your forum rules, but I posted this plea in the East Midlands section of your forum due to the location of the studio and was advised to post it in the model section as there may be someone out there willing to travel. I've just done a cut and paste job, so as I say apologies if I've broken a rule or two.

Hi All

Not sure if anyone can help, but I am looking to source an Alfa Romeo Spider from the 2007 - 2011 generation for an Auto Express buying guide.

We have a photographic studio in Derby where the car will need to be taken to for 3 - 4 hours, but we will try and fit in around you as much as possible (the photographer can do weekends and into the evenings if necessary). There are a couple of upsides - one, you get to have a set of the pictures taken on the day (worth about 350), two, your car in a national magazine (I think this is an upside for a proud owner!).

The downside is that we don't pay fuel expenses - there is a reason for this which is we normally use cars from dealerships / press fleets and they don't get paid but when the car has an active owners club we always ask thru' the appropriate forum if anyone is interested as they will probably value the photos more.

Unfortunately we can't use white cars as they tend to get 'lost' in the white studio, and black cars usually go to the bottom of the list as they also don't photograph too well - sorry to all owners of white or black Spiders. Coloured cars are good as they 'zing' off the page and grab the readers attention.

If you are interested please let me know either via the forum or send a mail to and I can give further information as necessary.

Many thanks for your time.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

2007 , 2011 , autoexpress , generation , photoshoot , spider