what it called? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Thread Tools Search this Thread
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 20-07-12 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 15
what it called?

Hi im looking to get the black plastic cover that fits on the sensors for the seat belts (at least i think it is) under the drivers seat for my 159, so when i enquire around the scrapyards i know exactly what it is,
Ive just bought the 159 petrol after having a 156 diesel for 7 years love it....
doowe is offline  

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome