Ok, time for an update on this, as my car is still at the garage after 6-7 weeks..
I claimed insurance through Aviva & they put me on to one of their approved garages 'UK Select' in Cheltenham. These guys picked up my car on the 17th Jul (dropped a Colt as a courtesy
), and since then the car's been with them. What are they fixing? here's the list that I could make out from my conversation with them.
1. Air Filter housing + New Air Filter
2. Intercooler Pipes/hoses, with coolant
3. New front bumper, fully sprayed & fitted
4. New Alloy Wheel + Tyre
5. Sump gaurd, or something + some special bolts that they had to order from Italy
6. Wheel arch liner
7. Latest: New Steering rack as the car's failed tracking
And a few more bits & pieces. The garage claim that this is a very complex job and hence the delay, also, had to order parts from Italy, so, more delay.
Due to the latest discovery of the steering rack issue, it seems like they're not going to have the car ready this week too
I'm tired of driving around the pathetic colt..