Carbon parts, Measuring interest !
My company manufactures carbon fibre parts, primarily for for the motorcycle market as this is were a majority of the market is (we currently only wholesale not retail).
More recently we have been looking at doing car parts for extra revenue bla bla bla recession !
We researched and developed on a few second hand 159 parts and 156 parts and are pleased we have mastered some parts after about 200 hours of mould making. So we are trying to gauge interest for the following 159 parts in carbon fibre,
1. Engine covers ( 1.8, 1.9, 2.4, TBi). Need a pattern for 2.0 jtdm 170 !
3. Wing mirror caps
4. Rear diffuser ( double or single exhaust exit )
5. Skirts ( TI only)
6. Dashboard trim ( all brushed alloy parts inc steering wheel and gear surround)
7. Kick plates ( with raised profile 159 lettering )
8. Foot pedal detail. * since discovered there to slippery, but we have the mould.
Mito and guilietta proposed. Any ideas ? Proposals ? Interest welcome !