Ok, after reading the following threads in this forum, I've not got myself to embark on this project, where I intend to upgrade almost all lights in the car.
The project includes:
1. H7 HID conversion (H7 Main beam will remain untouched, as flashing issues may arise)
The Unit I've decided is http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1706936092...ht_6722wt_1270
But, I'm quite confused between 55w 5000K and 55w 6000K. I want a nice bright light but I do not want to get bulbs that look completely after market & blue.
2. Fog Lamps and Side Lights to match the HID
Again, I need Sidelights to match my HID, and I've seen a few from ebay, suggested in the thread.
But, which of these go better with 5000K, and which with 6000K?
For the Fog Lamps, I already have a set of Phillips Blue Vision 55w H1 bulbs that I might re-use.
3. Front & Rear Indicators to LEDs - Already save a set of LEDs
4. Entire Rear Light Cluster, if they look better
5. Number Plate
6. All Interior Lights to LEDs (nice white glow)
I have a set of LEDs from my old car (Mondeo) that I could use for my Indicators, stop/tail cluster, reverse, etc
But, I'll have to get a few for the rest, again, I'm picking up recommendations from the threads I've mentioned.
I will continue to update on progress..
Forgot to mention, would welcome suggestions/tips/advice/caution from all of you please ....