159 2.2 jts - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 26-03-12 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Berkshire

Member car:

Alfa 159 2.2 JTS

159 2.2 jts

I've just introduced myself but wanted to post a picture of my 159 which I picked up at the weekend. I've also put a picture of the Giulietta that my Dad owned in 1966 and was the 1st car I ever went in. It's taken a while through countless expensive toys and several not so expensive but I've finally returned to Alfa ownership.

I'd read losts of posts on the site about the pitfalls of Alfa and in particular 159 ownership but decided to go ahead anyway. The A4 and 3 Series alternatives were fairly bland (until you spend lots of money - and I've been there and won't do it again) but if you check out their forums, you'd be suprised how many problems they have!!

So I've bitten the bullet, driven it and stared at it out the window (I've tried not to but can't help it) , it's in good condition and once it's been detailed will look even better. The brake calipers are looking a bit rusty and may need to be replaced but overall I'm happy. It's probably the least expensive car I've owned for nearly 20 years ( a family and satarting my own business saw to that) but I can't remember the last time I looked forward to picking up a car so much!

So I hope to be able to contribute to the Forum and look forward to meeting some of you at events in the future.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 159.jpg (20.1 KB, 22 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf alfa giulietta ti.pdf (67.4 KB, 19 views)
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Greater Manchester
Looks great Martin!
AO Member
County: Cheshire

Member car:

159 2.2 TI

Welcome and enjoy the Alfa!
159 is a fantastic car and we only moan about it all the time because each and every one of us loves their own car to bits (edit: most of us do!)
Enjoy the evening sunshine!!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

159 , jts