Autolusso, thanks - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 15-12-11 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member
County: Hertfordshire
Well Happy Autolusso, thanks

Last week, the clutch slave cylinder went just before getting on to the A1 after a trip to Leeds, so the spider had to be recovered to Autolusso, I phoned Ned to let him know, this was about 4.30pm and by 9 am the next day it was fixed. The also said the auxcillery belt was dying, it certainly had been squeaking on start up, so they changed that as well. So I drove home feeling happy and the power steering felt much better after the belt change. On Sunday went up to Huntingdon for lunch with friends, on the way back, it was chucking it down, so lots of people braking and the traffic was backing up, on braking I realised the pedal was going down to much if I pressed harder, oh dear I thought that's not right, so I carefully got the car home and in the morning checked the fluid level, it had gone down by half, so topped it up drove it back to Autolusso, on close inspection on the lift, the rear brake pipe had a tiny fracture, it was the oridginal one, so it's lasted 12 years. Anyway all is fixed and as usual excellent service from Ned and the guys, so thanks again and have a great xmas.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider