Advice on hunting for the right 159 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Advice on hunting for the right 159

Hi all - first post!

I've set my heart on replacing my dull-as-dishwater Focus (2.0 TDCi) on a 159. Not being overly mechanically minded and having never owned an Alfa before, I'm looking for some advice on what I should be looking out for when trying them out. Like all cars I'm sure they've got their known faults so if some of the experts on here could point me in the right direction (or even point out a thread that may already exist with such info!) I would be very grateful! More specifically I have been looking at the 2.4 JTD - tried out a 57 plate one yesterday that was fantastic but just outside my budget. Any assistance greatly appreciated!
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Aberdeenshire
I have had my 2.4 lusso for 6 months now and its been trouble free. I had saabs for the last 7 years just go for it you know you want to
Club Member
Membro Premio
Club Member Number: 71
County: Cumbria
First, what is your budget? Is it £xxxx + whatever you get for the Focus, or are you going to buy a 159 outright?
Sorry, missed that important detail...! Budget is maximum 7.5k which includes around £4.5-5k for the Focus - always seems to be a good selection around the country at these prices but just not sure what I should be looking out for when viewing!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

159 , advice , hunting