So, had the Brera a while now and there are a few niggley things I'd like to address.
1. Trim squeak from somewhere in the passenger compartment, I think it's the silver trim bit above the glovebox as this squeaks a little when pressed, anyone else had this and what else could it be, is it an easy fix, can't realy hear it though with stereo on 4 or above.
2. Blue&Me, works fine most of the time but sometimes when I put the key in the dash it doesn't find the iPod, I have a 5th Gen Video iPod which otherwise works fine. next time I start the car tunes will be there again. As the iPod requires power I assume this is a race condition scenario and I am thinking of buying a big fat (pun intended) USB drive.
3. Blue&Me, skipping to next track, I can do this by either voice command or by pressing the telephone button on the left to bring up the menu then press the right hand arrow on the right hand dpad. If I don't press the telephone button and just press the right hand button on the right hand dpad it just starts searching for radio stations. Is this normal operation?
4. Identifying what leather I have, it's stamped up pelle Frau but on a recent meet I noticed that the grain of the leather in my car is much finer and it feels softer and has a more Matt appearance than that in a Brera S that was there. Does this mean I have poltrona Frau? The seats are fully electric memory jobs. Also the drivers side bolster is starting to get a bit of a shine on it, probably down to my cramped parking at home and having to squirm out of the car, is there a product I can use on the leather to retain the Matt sheen?
5. Occasionally get some odd noises almost like a reciprocating sound on the edge if hearing and a slight feedback, seems to come from drivers engine side area, I did have a brake shield catching on full lock when I first got the car, but this feels more a wheel bearing thing more than anything else, has anyone else had wheel bearing issues? Car has done nearly 18k
As with everything alfa, some days the car behaves and drives perfectly, other days I pick up odd little things that I think 'hmmm that doesn't feel right' I suppose that's alfa ownership for you.
Any help much appreciated.