The diary of a 2nd hand Alfa owner...(recently bought 2.4 159 Lusso) - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Originally Posted by da_vide78 View Post
So i am just finishing my brim to brim test with the shock and horror of how much it cost to fill it - 91! I will post over the weekend my findings.
91!!!! now i know how much it costs to fill up. I only ever put 35 a week and get 250 miles out of that.
Sponsored Links
Lucky Lui
Why not use Feully, does all the calculations for you.
Mine was avg 38 mpg unti I had alfa clear out the carbon from the throttle body, EGR and manifold.
Still need to get the DPF/EGR remap done but current readings are better and runs smoother but then again I am using better fuel and addatives.
AO Member
County: Kent
14K miles since a full AHM remap, EGR delete & DPF removal tracked on Fuelly. Hovers around the 34mpg mark with a full mixture of driving. Would certainly be better with more motorway miles though!
AO Member
County: West Sussex
As to the Radio being c**p i Agree. i have a 09 Lusso 1.9JTDm and the radio was terible. I have a dded a 10 inline fm amp from ebay which picks up power from the head unit. It has improved it vastly but only to a level i would expect as a minimum of a new car! I keep thinking about going Pioneer Satnav and the Pioneer AVIC-F930BT is now under 600 Pioneer AVIC-F930BT - RoadRadio but by the time you add all the leads etc its still a fair amount and I have Satnav on my phone anyhow.

The Blue and Me works well for me as long as I don't try and talk to it (can just about get it to recognise stop) and I like the full integration of the phone side so have currently not gone down the line of aftermarket head unit as i believe I would loose the Blue and Me.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

159 , 2nd , alfa , bought , diary , hand , lusso , ownerrecently