159 tailored privacy shades - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 19-07-11 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Monmouthshire

Member car:

159 JTDm Qtronic

159 tailored privacy shades

After over three almost faultless years of motoring, it's time for my 159 to go back, so I have a set of privacy shades which are still in "as new" condition available if anyone would like them.

They are tailored to fit the rear door windows and rear windscreen and simply clip into place for easy attachment and removal.

As well as reducing the heat in the car in sunshine and allowing the rear windows to open with them in place for ventilation (ideal for driving with a dog on the rear seat!), they also give the car the look of "privacy glass" from the B-pillar rearwards.

They come with the original fixing clips and some spares and also with a zip-up fabric carrying/storage case for protection when not fitted in the car.

See pics for them fitted in my car. Shades are clean and like new, unlike the car!

Full details and fitting instructions at http://www.privacyshades.co.uk/manuf...AR-159-4-A.pdf

These cost over £100 new. Make me an offer!

Listed on classifieds under Miscellaneous, but I thought I'd be cheeky and put a thread here too in case it catches more people's attention!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

159 , privacy , shades , tailored