Got a 10 plate tbi ti on Saturday, these features surprised me:
- Courtesy lights under the doors.
- Trip C (took me a while to work out that Trip A and Trip B weren't broken).
- Hill holder, I know it existed, but not that I had it.
- The rear badge is a button to open the boot (only with independent boot turned off).
- THERE IS A FRIDGE!
Not really a surprise feature, but my 10-plate SW has an "off" button on the aircon unit where my 57-plate spider had a MASSIVELY more useful "mono" button... Some kind soul on here mentioned that holding down the "auto" button on the drivers side does the same trick...
Oh my god thank you! I miss the mono button from my 156.
If you hold down the interior light button it will just turn the rear one on
That's cool, the double tap seems to be what enables/disables lights on when you pull the key out, rear light fades up and down once to confirm this action, for whoever it was got it stuck off.
I noticed that the grab handles on the inside above the doors are those soft close sort. Nice.
Amused me too, had found this.
Sorry if this is a repeat, but I thought it was a nice touch.
You have to press the brake or clutch before pressing start
- press the brake and you have to hold the start button in until the car starts
- press the clutch and you can let go of the start button and the car continues to crank until it starts by itself !
Wow? I actually don't like starter buttons that do it for you, less like a racing car.
To those that can't get the dropping near-side mirror to work, when you set up your seat memory, put it in reverse and drop the near-side mirror. From now on your profile should drop the mirror for you.
Hazard lights, work with the emergency brake assist, if you brake hard then back off, it will keep the brakes on VERY hard until you stop or let the brakes off nearly all the way. This is because some people were scared by the ABS juddering the pedal and would back off, then crash.
Does anyone know how to actually edit the custom equaliser on the stereo?