Mudflaps and the rest. - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 15-05-11 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Warwickshire

Member car:

Alfa 159 2.4

Mudflaps and the rest.

Got my set of flaps from Partsland the other day and fitted them yesterday on my 159. They look good, BUT. Front ones are held on with spring clips which bite in to the paintwork. Not happy about that, but applied plenty of Waxoil and will continue to do so. Rear ones great in that they use the existing self tapper screws and an extra bolt but I think the person working on the offside of the car ran out of the longer screws and only put a short one in. I'll have to look in my boxes and find one.
Was looking at this Fiat ecuscan thingy. Is it right that you need a laptop with the necessary link/interface thing to plug in to the car somewhere and a special program to get it to work and a phD in computer technology to know how to use it? And when you've got that sorted how do you actually use it, and are you able to change things with it, such as my Bluetoth car entertainment not recognising the English language.
Also, will be looking in to a dpf removal etc soon. I take it that Alfatune are the people to go to (Gus?) Recommendations please.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

mudflaps , rest