Suspension and anti roll bar kits - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 12-04-11 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: West Yorkshire

Member car:

alfa 159 jtdm

Suspension and anti roll bar kits

hiya everyone am thinking off upgrading my suspension but not sure weather the problem is with the shockers or antiroll bar on my alfa 159 1.9 jtdm.

the car seem to handle quite well, but does roll around when am cornering.

i want to tighten up the ride but not to much so as i lose the feel off the road, as i did this to an bmw m3 i had and lost all feel off the road, an spent more time going sideways in the rain.

am currently also driving a BMW M5 E60 5 liter V10 with 505bhp as standard. i took it out on a track, but before i did, i had the speed limit removed, to see if i could hit 205mph as av been told they would do but sadly sat only at 193mph on gps, but it was showing 204mph on the clocks and the heads up digital screen.

am into my speed in a big way as u can see lol, and have also had a porsche 996 twin turbo, a 997 twin turbo, bentley continental GT, austin martin BD9, and av still got my old porsche 964 carrera2 targa 1991, in guard red.

av had my alfa 159 remapped to make it alittle more fuel efficient, and its seem to be getting better as i drive it.

DMS remap have assured me if i get the M5 remapped i should have around 560 bhp, so am hoping to sit around 210MPH. al keep u guys posted on the end result which i will know by early next month.

just thought ad share the above, so anyone that can advise me on the alfa suspension, would be greatly appreciated.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

anti , bar , kits , roll , suspension