159 Advice - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 03-04-11 Thread Starter
County: Nottinghamshire

Member car:

159 Advice

Hello All,

I am thinking of getting a 159 sportwagon. Went on a test drive yesterday and was very impressed with a manual 2007 2.4 Lusso up for 11k. I had a VAG turbo diesel for around 9 years, test drove a MB C320 CDI(V6) and have driven other diesels, but was very impressed by the 159, lovely engine note, nice gearbox and plenty of poke and of cource the looks

My question is that I want a car with Xenons, Bluetooth and heated seats, BOSE would be nice. The TI's seem to have a decent spec but they are around 15k which is more than I can spend. I'd also like a facelift car. So not asking for much

Looking on Autotrader there does not seem to be too many cars with Xenons, was this a rare option? There seems to be plenty of cars with bluetooth but hardly any with xenons. Am I looking for the a needle in a haystack for the options I want and will I end up paying a premium?

Thanks in Advance.
Sponsored Links
Xenons are always a pay option.

Blue&Me was thrown in as standard on a lot of limited editions and lower
spec'ed cars.
AO Member
County: North Yorkshire
I have the following available at a great price, 2.4 JTDm Sportwagon Lusso 200bhp, in metallic Titanio grey.

It extras include Bi-Xenons, Bose, Ipod connector, Parrot bluetooth, Ti mirrors, Aluminium roof rails, Dark tinted rear windows, 18" horsehose alloys.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

159 , advice