Goodbye Francesca - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 04-03-11 Thread Starter
County: Eastern Cape

Member car:

159 2.2 JTS '06

Goodbye Francesca

It's been 6 hours since i said my goodbyes to Fran and left her at the dealership... will she be ok parked outside under a gazebo with no home to call her own? as i walked away memories of trips we've taken started flooding back. Man,no one ever told me that it would be this hard to part with your first Alfa:-(

i could not fault my 156 and chose do we all...see the glitches, which were numerous at times, as character enhancements. I thought getting in behind the wheel of my new (4year old) 159 would ease my longing for Fran but sadly it didn't...The hesitation issue that's been flogged to death on this forum did not help one bit as it made me look like a t@sser at four intersections within the space of two minutes! . At this point in time her only saving grace is that she is a looker. I've been staring at her since pulling up the driveway and doubt whether i'll cease adorning every single line and crease of the most voluptuous creation from the I-talian stable:-)
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Cork
Congratulations on your new car... Commiserations on the older one....

Looks like you have the Alfa bug bad man.... while it's a good thing to have, it's totally incurable I'm afraid.

guessing it's the 2.2JTS engine in your new 159? Enjoy! You can get this remapped apparently etc.... but you'll get used to it in no time

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

francesca , goodbye