Parking sensors in a Turismo 159? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 02-03-11 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: West Sussex

Member car:

Alfa Romeo 159

Chilling Parking sensors in a Turismo 159?

I'm about to buy a second hand 159 for around 8,000.. the Turismo versions i've seen have around 40k on the clock whereas the Lusso's have nearer 60k.. The leather seats or 'vision pack' done do anything for me, so i'd be quite happy with the Turismo but I definitely need parking sensors.. I've got used to them in my current car and love the ability to get into a space merely centimetres bigger than the car itself! - The 159 is also a bit longer than my current car and I park on a busy street where it's always touch and go to find a space close to the front door!

Anyway, is it possible to get the 'Alfa' sensors onto the Turismo version, and if so for how much? I know Halfords can fit some for around 200 but i'm a bit skeptical of the quality of the 'add on' ones.. I'd much prefer the ones fully integrated into the car - like the Lusso.

Thanks for your help!

Sponsored Links
AO Platinum Member
County: herts
Well, as I have mentioned numerous times before on here, I fitted the Nikkai reversing sensors on our 147. Never ever failed, and now after four years plus, they are fitted to her indoors replacement motor and they still perform 100%.:

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

159 , parking , sensors , turismo