I've been contemplating selling my 159 over the past couple of months - mainly as my wife needs a new 'family bus' & also parking's become a complete pig where we now live. By the time I get home, i need something 'compact' to squeeze it in the spaces left. Something the 159 is not
So, the question is, what realistically is my car worth on the market?
- 1.9JDTM Sportwagon Lusso
- Stromboli Grey
- 18" horseshoes (with 4 brand new tyres)
- Beige leather with electric, memory seats
- Kenwood DDX-6029 DVD/Sat Nav & Remote Control (No Blue & Me)
- 74500 miles
- 2 owners from new
- Cambelt & water pump recently changed as well as a Full Service
- New front pads, Anti Roll Bar & Front Drop links (slight knocking previously, so these have been changed)
- 12 months MOT & 6 months Tax
- Lovely drive & in great condition throughout (drivers seat side bolster ever so slightly worn in places - but hardly noticeable)
- This car really doesn't need anything doing on it/spent on it.
I don't particularly want to px it against the new bus. There's nothing wrong with it & would rather a fellow Alfa lover have it, rather than a stealer!