Thinking about a Spider Q4 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 21-01-11 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

147 M-JetTD

Thinking about a Spider Q4

I own a 147 JTDm at the moment and there are one too many squeeks rattles and clunks in it now for my liking, last service and MOT cost me 1700 in suspension and replacing hoses and I know the clutch is on the way out so I figure its time for a change. I'm torn between two options, I could go for nuts and get a new Guillietta cloverleaf but thats a lot of money and as they're just out there could be plenty gremlins to find, however it is the more economical and practical choice.
The second and currently preferential option at the moment is a 3.2 V6 Q4 Spider. You can pick up a low mileage one fairly cheaply but I want to know from you guys, what do I need to look out for. I dont have a garage, it will be kept in the cul-de-sac where I live and my mate had a mobile bathtub AKA GTV spider, I'm concerned the new spider is just as sieve-like. Any tips??
Sponsored Links
my advice is to get one and enjoy it. I loved mine traded it in in september for a giulietta after owning it from march 07 was a real feel good car. just need to keep a eye on tyre wear

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

spider , thinking