Help .. Problems are driving me crazy
I am losing patience and don't know what to do anymore . Let's start at the beginning with issues identified and repairs done , mostly by myself.
159 2.4 JTDM bought two months ago and been back at dealer 5 times since with not all issues fixed yet. Car was bought new and now only has 3000 km on odo.
1. Windscreen squeak . I done fix as per forum post ( silicon ) and dealer permanently
repaired by resetting windscreen.
2. Squeak in boot , traced to loose boot trim.
3. Squeak from engine bay area , been to dealer twice and they have been unable to trace
, traced it myself in the bonnet stoppers that were not aligned (one was higher than
other resulting in bonnet flexing over non smooth surfaces ( took 30 sec to fix). Was at
dealer for 2 days to "find this".
4. During past two weeks brake pedal has hesitation in releasing after foot is off it . i.e
when pressure to brake pedal is applied and released , car continues braking and
pedal takes a few seconds to normalize , I am currently using my left foot to lift
pedal whilst driving. Car spent a week at dealer and they replaced the brake master
cylinder . Car was fine for one day after and now problem is back . Going back to dealer
5. Squeak from front left , sounds like from behind cubby or left air vent area.
Has anyone experienced similar problems with advice will be appreciated.
Last edited by carljohn; 06-12-10 at 18:30.